“I want to erase the distance between the viewers, the artworks, and the artist. For me, the concept of a perfect work is almost non-existent. A work that is considered perfect is still not completely so until the artist and the audience are fully integrated as a whole in some particular point; then the artwork becomes the magic itself. That is what I want to introduce to the world…”
Artist: Le Huu Hieu (Hieu Le) Born 1982
• Personal exhibition “Mặc” on May 7th 2014 at Vietnam Fine Arts Museum.
• “Dogma Prize” 2015 at Vietnam Fine Arts Museum.
• Vietnam National Exhibition 2015
• Art Basel Miami 2016 – Miami, Florida, USA
Booth 315 – Contemporary Art Projects USA
• XIth Florence Biennale 2017 – Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy